- Excellent for Hedging with Attractive Silver-grey Bark
- Dark Green Leaves, Turn Rich Golden Copper in Autumn
- Tolerant of Chalky Soil, Shady & Exposed Sites
- Can be Pruned Severely Without Causing Any Harm
- Cell Grown Beech Trees & Hedges at our own Nurseries in Shropshire
- Grown from British Seed
Image is for guidance only. The Cell grown plant of the size selected will be despatched.
Why Choose Tudor Lodge Plant Nurseries Cell Grown
Tudor Lodge Plant Nurseries Cell grown plants arrive with you with their roots intact, including the very fine root hairs.There is no damage to the root system when they are lifted. This enables the plant to establish itself and flourish more quickly.
There is no need to plant only in the dormant season, Tudor Lodge Plant Nurseries Cell Grown Plants can be planted all year round including the summer as long as you keep the roots moist.